Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ready to Go

Today was a trip to Wal-Mart for everyone, while Nikki and I were getting everything together so we could head out, Riley decided the boppy would be a good place to rest a spell. He figures if Kaleigh can lay on it so can he. Kaleigh looks much more comfortable when she is laying on it though. Good thing he had the chair to lean against.


I had a short day because I wanted to get home and get a couple of loads of laundry done and get everything packed.

We are pretty much ready to hit the road tomorrow morning bright and early. I have verified with our driver (Chris) that he will be home and what time he needs to get up (he decided he needs ten minutes before we have to leave).

Looking forward to arriving in Santa Barbara, their weather has been in the low to mid 70's, what more could we ask for?

I will try to post from out there just don't know what we will be doing. If not I will post when we get home.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin