Saturday, June 28, 2008

I’ve been trying all afternoon to get this blog entry done, but the internet has been up and down all day. Sure am glad that I uploaded the pictures first thing this morning.

Pretty normal Saturday, went to Wal-Mart and Home Depot and then it was home to chores. Dan cut the lawn, can’t believe how much it grew while we were gone. Guess that is what happens when it rains every day. I took care of the vacuuming and laundry. Also worked on the Norway album, got 14 pages all done and into the album. Decided that was enough pages for that album not too bulky and a good stopping place for the pages. I have one more album but I think I’ll have to get another I still have 36 pages to go and some extra enlargements I didn’t scrap but want to put somewhere.

Cooked chicken on the grill for dinner and got it done just before the big storm came so we were pretty lucky.

Not much else going on here, so hopefully the internet will come back up for just a few minutes and I can get this posted today.

These are some of the roses from the garden across the street from the mission. They were beautiful and so well maintained.








This didn't actually get posting until almost noon on Sunday when the internet is finally up at least for right now.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin