Saturday, June 7, 2008

Can You Ever Have to Many Paper Towels?

I obviously don't think so and that is why we go to BJ's. I need to know that I will never run out of paper towels, TP, and paper plates. BJ's was one of our stops while doing errands today.

We started the day with a walk at the lake front, and Dan did his good deed for the day. Moved the turtle from the parking lot to the grass and hopefully she found her way to where ever she was going.


Lots of birds today but no gators, or least none that we saw. I'm sure they are there somewhere.


This sandhill crane was doing his morning yoga, stretching out his wings and legs. Guess he just wanted to start the morning our right.


The flag is just because I like pictures of flags.

After our walk we headed over to the Loop for breakfast at Panera. I had a bagel and Dan tried one of the new breakfast sandwiches, he said it was very good. BJ's was next, we are all stocked up again. Home Depot and Publix rounded out our day of errands.

At home I worked on the pool area, water the plants, cleaned up and moved the furniture around and by this time I was ready to go in the pool. It is very comfortable to get in, I walked right in with no problems. Spent most of the time just walking around with the skimmer net and scooped up little things floating on the surface. Did this several times and the pool looks really good.

Spent the whole afternoon just sitting by the pool reading and getting in the pool when it got to hot sitting there.

We had chicken on the grill for dinner and it was delicious.

Watched the Belmont Horse Race and it was pretty disappointing. Don't think we will be seeing a triple crown winner any time soon.

Went back to the Red Sox's game and watched them beat Seattle. Now it is time for the race. Although I think I will go back out and sit by the pool for a bit. Maybe the owls will come out. One of these days I'm going to see them when it is light out.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin