Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Really Do!

Work on the Norway album, that is. I spent most of the day doing just that and I'm happy to say I have completed all the places we went. Now I just have a few filler pages I want to do and the journaling. Haven't really decided how I'm going to do the journaling but once I do it should go very fast. Just have to refer back to the journal I kept on the trip and get all the particulars.


I have about forty pages done and I do each place in an assembly line. So once I pick the pictures to use it goes pretty fast, just have to cut the pieces of paper I'm using as embellishments. Can't wait for it to be done and be able to look through the album (actually it will probably be 2 -3 albums because I don't like to over stuff them).


I also did my hair this morning and again some laundry, where does it come from? Then I spent quite a bit of time getting I-tunes and our I-pods up to date. It is a real pain when you have to move you whole library from one computer to another. Sure wish they (Apple) would make it easier.

Then there was the horrendous rain storm this afternoon. For a while I didn't think it was going to rain here, thundered for about an hour before the first rain fell. But then it rained pretty hard for about an hour. Guess the plants are well watered.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin