Friday, February 1, 2008

Who's Room Is This




I know, I know you are all saying "Did you just throw all of Chris' stuff out on the front lawn?". No last night he cleaned everything up and this morning it all went up in the attic, not sure what is going on. My world has been turned upside down.

Next is another digital layout, this one was a challenge layout. You get a list of things to include and then you have to pick 3 or 4 from that list. This is what I ended up with.

Did our normal Friday routine, except Riley didn't really want to eat breakfast before we left to do our errands and I think that confused his day. Weight Watcher's was much better this week. The last two weeks I had gained .4 each week and I had no explanation for that and I generally know if there is something I am doing or not doing and I really couldn't come up with anything. But this week I lost 1.4 pounds so at least I know it can be done and I would like it to continue.

We had to stop by the bank on the way home because when we were there before the armored truck was in the ATM and it couldn't be used. So I made my deposits and seeing as how we were right there Sonic was calling, bet you can't guess what I got!

Just as we were pulling into the apartment complex Mum called and said they were on their way over to pick up Tom's X-box 360. They were right behind me because I had just gotten my arms all loaded up when they pulled in. Mum and Dad have come up with their names for Riley to call them. Mum will be GG (great-gramma) and Dad is Jagee (someone has to help with the spelling of this, I have just gone phonetically right now) and Tammy is going to be Tammy. They didn't stay long, they were on their way to do errands, although Riley was all set to go with them.

Nap time ended up being short, Riley might have been hungry seeing as how he didn't eat much of his breakfast but he did have a snack before he went down. But that's the way the cookie crumbles.

I think Dan and I are going to try the new pizza at Pizza Hut tonight, hope we can get it delivered.

Have a great weekend and see you back here tomorrow.

3 comments:

Kat said...

I love Riley's names for mum and dad. Jagee is Polish for grandpa, correct. Congrats on your loss this week. Enjoy your weekend.

Lauri said...

That's our story and we are sticking to it for a translation on Jagee.

Anonymous said...

love the layout!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin