Monday, February 4, 2008

Look, Look, Gramma are You Blind...


While we were out for our walk today, (which by the way was beautiful) Riley saw one of the cats in the upstairs window and I guess I didn't see it quite fast enough for him because he nearly came out of the stroller when I didn't stop immediately. I finally did stop and he was very happy, we watched the cat watching us for quite a while and even tried to get it to meow at us but we had no luck with that. It was a completely different story with all the dogs today, we didn't see any but heard quite a few.

I have a new way of getting Riley to sit in my lap. This weekend he got some clothes from the little boy upstairs and with them came a baby sized pair of croc knock-offs and for some reason he just loves those shoes. He sat in my lap several times today for 1/2 hour each time and we would put on the shoes, take off the shoes, chew on them for a few seconds (okay I didn't partake in the chewing), then start all over again. Don't know what the fascination is but if he keeps getting in my lap I will just enjoy it.

The rest of the day was pretty normal and just did our eat, play and nap routine.

Feeling bad for the Patriots, doesn't seem fair that the one bad game that Brady can't seem to come back in was the Superbowl. But that is the way it goes and as with all things there is always next year. And as Mum says, now it is time NASCAR.

I am getting one day off a week now. Riley is going to start going to daycare on Thursday's so I have a day to work on stuff. Don't know what that stuff will be yet but I'm sure it will be a busy day.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin