Thursday, February 7, 2008

Big News




How can the cute, little girl in the picture above be old enough to get married. Because that is the way I still think of her sometimes. Well I guess a few years have passed since this picture was taken because Kimberly and Larry are getting married this summer. Don't know any particulars about where or when but when I do I'll let you know. Congratulations to the both of them and welcome to the family Larry, you really don't know what you are in for.

Now back to my regular schedule, although today wasn't a normal day. Today was my first Thursday off because Riley is going to daycare. Didn't seem like a day off, got up at my usual time, left the house at the usual time, but I got on the turnpike instead of going to Andy and Nikki's. Chris had to take his car in for service and I was his ride back. We were very lucky and didn't hit any traffic on our trip to and from the dealership. It is the Chrysler Dealership at John Young and Sandlake. We were actually home before Dan left for work.

The rest of the day I spent doing laundry (won't have much to do this weekend now) and working in my craft room on my Christmas album. It is getting there, not very fast but maybe next week I will finish it up. Decided on the format and that will make it go faster.

Chris went out to get new glasses today, we will be looking at him all taped up for another week because it will take that long for his new glasses to come in. The tape doesn't really look that bad and I don't even notice it anymore.

All excited to see the shuttle go up today, watching on tv so I know when to go out and look to the east. See the beginning of the take off and I step out the front door and what you see above is what I saw. The shuttle had just gone behind the clouds and all I saw was the contrail, very disappointed. I was all set, had the zoom lens on and I was ready, not happening today, maybe next time.

Andy, Nikki, and Riley are going to Jacksonville this weekend to do some visiting. Have a good time and drive carefully.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin