Wednesday, February 20, 2008

BJ's



Before I forget the Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin Recipe is delicious. I would highly recommend it and it will be getting made at our house again soon. You can also mix up the sauce and simmer it over very low heat until it is the consistency you want and it make a great sauce for rice, chicken or just about anything you want to give a teriyaki flavor to.

Another morning we get to spend with Dan. I was afraid he wouldn't have a day off this week because we wanted to go to BJ's and would rather go during the week. But his schedule came through with no jobs so we lucked out.

Riley was up early again this morning, so we got ready and went to pick-up Dan. Gas has taken a big jump in price in the last couple of days and we saw it from $3.02 up to $3.21. Luckily BJ's was the $3.02 so we filled up today, because who knows what it will be on Friday. Chris called me this afternoon wanting to know what planet he had been on for the last week because he didn't see the gas prices changing this much and he ended up paying $3.12.

Picked up everything we needed and some other stuff at BJ's. Also, looked at the flat screen tv's. Think we have decided to go with the 40" Sony. They also had a stand that we liked, it is more of a low cabinet that the tv will sit on top of. It has a door on the left and right and a center compartment that stores dvds. I still have to do some checking on the internet about the model we want, I really haven't done any research yet.

As you can see we picked up a big bin of pretzel and Riley was guarding them very closely. Dan had promised him one when we got the car all loaded up and he wasn't going to let them out of his sight until there was a pretzel in his hand. He wasn't to happy with me because I was being a mean Gramma and would only let him have one pretzel.

Had no where else to go, so headed to Saint Cloud to drop Dan off. We all went in the house and I looked at the computer one more time. The internet was down this morning and it really didn't looked like it should be. All the lights were flashing on all the boxes so I wanted to check some things out. I had called Chris to check and see if his Xbox 360 was able to get online and it wasn't, so at least that ruled out the computer having something wrong. I wanted to see if the router had a problem but even going from the cable modem straight to the computer it still wasn't working. Dan called me at about 1400 and said that the internet had come back up on it's own so at least I knew I wasn't going to be spending the evening on the phone with ComCast, thank goodness.

For some reason Riley decided he didn't need a nap today, don't know what the problem was but he was having none of being in his crib and going to sleep. He has a stuffy nose so that may have been part of the problem.

My mission for tonight is to see the eclipse of the moon, hoping for some clearing of clouds, but the infamous Tom Terry (our weatherman) doesn't think it is going to happen. I'm all ready, just have to set the tripod and camera outside and click some pictures.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin