Sunday, February 10, 2008

All Sorts of Things







First - chatted with Kimberly today and planning for the wedding is in full swing. She and Larry will be heading towards Orlando in the next couple of weeks to check out a place where they can have the wedding. This is just one of the places they will be looking into. It's in Eustis and here is the website Chapel of Love. Looks like a very nice place. Plus they will be stopping in to see all of us when they check it out.

She also sent me the pictures and I thought they were all great so that's why they are all on the blog. Although I'm having second thoughts about Larry, do you see the hat he is wearing, I don't know if we can have a Yankee's fan in the family. Guess he will just have sit across the room when we discuss the Red Sox.

I spent the morning before anyone else got up working on the Pilot's License layout and I think it turned out pretty good. It was all on my own using free stuff I found on the internet, well except for the picture and that was just some good looking girls I found on the computer.

Did our Publix shopping today, I know you are saying how can she have to buy anything after going to the commissary yesterday. Well I don't buy any veggies, eggs, or milk over there and that is what we picked up today.

Not much else going on today, spent it getting stuff backed up from the computer. I at least learned my lesson with the external drive failing twice. I back up everything to DVD and now have a labeling system that works for me and I know where to find things.

That pretty much concludes my weekend, hope you had a good one. Tune in again tomorrow to keep up with all the excitement that goes on around here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate to tell you but I have always been a Yankee Fan. No ldea why you became a Red Sox fan.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin