Thursday, February 14, 2008

Dan Has Got to Go to Work...



Dan was off again today so of course we couldn't just stay at home and get stuff done. Noooo, we had to go somewhere, anywhere so out to Disney Marketplace we went. There were alot of people there but not as many as the last few times we have gone and you could move in the stores, not just shove your way through the crowds. It was much colder then I thought it would be and I really wish I had my gloves with me but I didn't and I survived. We parked down by Cirque du Soleil and walked all the way to the far end of the Marketplace. Stopped in a few stores including The Christmas Store, the Candy Store, Lego Store and the World of Disney Store. You should have seen all the little girls getting turned in princess's at theBibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. I had to pick up a pamphlet and the prices range from $50 to $230. Walked around the center pin store, there are just to many pins now. I only get a couple a year and I try to get the ones that are dated or for special functions like the Flower and Garden Show or Food and Wine Festival or Christmas. Picked up some Valentine's Day treats at the Candy Store and then it was time to head home.

I really did get most of the stuff on my list done. All the laundry will be done, one more load for the dryer. As you can see I finished up another layout for my class, this was the last week and I'm sorry that it is over with. There is going to be another more advanced class soon, I think in April, and I'm going to take that one, too. Got all my Feb pictures backed up and cleaned up the computer again, that is an ongoing thing now. The only thing I still need to do and that has been pushed to next week is my Year-in-Review album for 2007. I have all the pictures sorted and kind of an idea of what I'm going to do but not really. I'll probably figure it out as I go, that is what I usually do. I will work in it throughout the week making final decisions on pictures and then putting it together next week. Unless of course a better offer comes along.

This is kind of early to be posting so I guess if anything exciting comes along I'll have post again. I almost forgot, does everyone know there is going to be another total eclipse of the moon on the 20th, don't know what time. I want to get pictures again this time, been reading up on camera settings and that kind of thing.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin