Saturday, February 2, 2008

Finally!


We are finally getting our own Publix, don't know when but at least they are starting to build it and it always goes fast from this stage. It will be across the street from the Winn Dixie on Canoe Creek and Old Canoe Creek. Can't wait.

Now for the tale of our pizza last night. Dan called and said he was on his way home so I went online and ordered our pizza. It took the order for delivery and it would be arriving in 90 minutes which was fine. No sooner had I hit enter for the order to be sent, the phone rings and it is Adam from Pizza Hut. Of course the fax is plugged in so I have to go turn it off. Adam has bad news for me, we are in a Pizza Hut dead zone according to him and there is no delivery to our house. So I say just cancel the order, well Adam must really want our business because he says he will give me our cheesy sticks for free and I had two orders. I say that sounds good but will I still get my 20% off that I was getting for ordering online. He replied he didn't know if it was 20% but he would give us the pizza for $10.99. So our original order would have cost us about $22.00 ended up costing us $11.76 so I guess we got a good deal. Although. I won't go to that Pizza Hut on a Friday night again, we walked in at 1800 and it took us 10 minutes to get the pizza that was sitting there ready to go. It was a complete madhouse. Seeing as how we get Pizza about three times a year and usually it is Papa John's, I don't think it will be a problem. The pizza was very good so it made the hassle worthwhile.

Yes Chris' room is still clean, I know it has shocked me too.

Riley had a well-baby check up this morning, (isn't it nice the doctor has hours on Saturday for working parents). He is doing just fine and won't need anymore shots until he is four. He didn't get any today either.

I have been working in my craft room, have gotten lots of stuff organized and put away and sometime today or tomorrow will start on my Christmas album.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin