Thursday, February 21, 2008

Kimberly's Breaking New!

Hello Everyone!

As you all know Lair and I are getting married. We had been planningto get married on June 29th. However, he's decided now that he definitely wants to join the army reserves. He's planning to be a firefighter. This means that he will be gone for training on, you guessed it, June 29th.... So we talked about it and decided that we would rather get married now rather than after he gets back. So now I have to apologize about the super short notice. We are going to go to the courthouse in Clay County (in Green Cove Springs) on Feb. 26th and having a civil ceremony - which roughly translates to a little less than 6 days from today. Of course I realize that those of you who live in paradise (Aunt Kathi!) won't be able to make it, but for those of you who live a little more in proximity, I would love it if you come. Of course I understand that this is short notice and if you have work it would have been helpful to know this about 2 weeks ago (I'm sorry!). We are still planning to have a ceremony with the whole family sometime after he gets back and things get a little less crazy, so if you can't make it this time I promise you will have heaps of notice for the next one! Again, I'd love if any of you could come, but I definitely understand if you can't.

I love you!

Kimi


Kimi just remember even if we can't be there we will be thinking of you and Larry and wish you the very best of everything. Love you.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin