Monday, February 18, 2008

Look at Those Curls



Riley woke up almost as soon as I walked in the door, didn't even have enough time to get his milk ready for him. So we had a pretty early start. I wanted to get our walk in early because I didn't know when the rain was suppose to hit. So we were out the door before 0800. Don't know if it was the humidity or just a bad hair day but look at the curls that showed up on Riley's head today.

We saw lots of birds, they seem to be coming out of the woodwork lately and they were very noisy today. So you know (because I know it has been weighing on your minds), Mohawk (the duck) was up and paddling around today. So I guess he was just tired when we saw him last week and didn't move when we walked by. No pets in windows today, heard one dog and that was it.

Riley has become quite the climber, not sure where he was climbing to in the picture, but luckily he grew tired of it after I put him in the port-a-crib and he decided that wasn't where he wanted to be. The other place he has been climbing is the gate going into the laundry room I have caught him standing on the center spreader bar with one leg over the top. Pretty soon he will be going where ever he wants because I see him conquering doorknobs pretty soon. We won't be able to stop him.

Lots of reading today. A new book with Elmo hitting a home run and it has a squeaky ball built in, so we would read and squeak, then stick our hand through the hole the ball is in.

Andy didn't get home until late. He moved down to Orange Lake today and the ride home took forever. That means I didn't get home until late, Chris and Dan were already there when I arrived. Dan had cooked the chicken I took out for dinner so that was great and the chicken was delicious.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin