Friday, February 15, 2008

It Was A Long Day



Seeing this sunset almost made it worth not getting home until after six but it sure made for a long day. The top picture was taken in the Anthem Park housing area on Kissimmee Park Road. I was driving along and saw this and knew I had to stop for pictures so I drove into the housing and went to the right where there are no houses. I made a deal with myself when we were in Norway that if I think to myself I should take a picture of something, I am going to take the picture. In the past I have sometimes just walked on by thinking oh that would be a good picture and then not taking it. Now I try to always take the picture. What can it hurt, just a few more megabytes on the computer.

The second picture is just down the road from our house across from the fire station, there was a nice break in the bushes along the side of the road so I just stopped in the road to take the pictures. Our road isn't very busy so I really didn't have to worry about traffic. I really liked both of them.

Back to the beginning of my day.

Riley had a good day at daycare so long as you don't count that he didn't nap at all this time. He enjoyed the rest. They had a fruit party and he was in seventh heaven because he loves fruit, all kinds and they said he ate a lot.

He really didn't sleep in but we didn't hurry through our morning routine today because I figured we could go to Wal-Mart after Weight-Watchers. So he had a variety breakfast today. Some corn pops and kix cereal and 1/2 a bagel with peanut butter. We were out of the house at about 0815 and headed to WW. Not pleased today, I gained .2 so for 4 weeks I have been the same weight just up and down all around it.

People love to see Riley where ever we go, he always has a smile and that makes all of them smile.

We were in and out of Wal-Mart pretty fast, didn't need much and home by about 0930.

Riley went down for his nap at about 10 and slept for 2 hours, had lunch and at 1330 he went down for another hour. He really needed it and I'm sure he will sleep well tonight also.

I don't like staying past four because then I get the cranky Riley and I'm not suppose to see that. So I got down on the floor and we played for about an hour and then it was time for supper so we did that. Andy got home at about six and I was ready to head out.

Of course this is when I saw the beautiful sunset so it was all worth it.

I wasn't the only one to have a late day. Of course Andy did and Dan only beat me home by minutes so we are all ready for the weekend. Looking forward to the Daytona 500 on Sunday.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin