Friday, February 22, 2008

Hold on to Your Hats


That's right - I finally had a good week at Weight Watchers, lost 2.4 lbs. I was much more conscientious about drinking my water and getting more protein. I also increased my points back up to were they had been because lowering them didn't work. So I will just continue on with this and see how it goes.

Our drive to WW wasn't very good, it took us 15 minutes to get from Wal-Mart to Partin Settlement Rd. It didn't look like it was any better up the road, so turned onto Partin Settlement and went in the back way. Going back it only took us 3 minutes to get to Publix. Don't know what the holdup was, guess it was just Friday morning traffic.

Our trip to Publix was lots of fun. We ended up on the same path as a young couple and the more Riley saw them the more he laughed and that made them laugh more. Then Riley did that throaty woo-hoo laugh (wish I could get that recorded) and they just thought that was the funniest thing ever.

Found out Riley is just like Jagee, if he doesn't get his snack at 0900 he gets very cranky. Some how I ended up going out with no snacks today. So after Publix I wanted to stop by the house and drop the groceries off so Dan could put them away. So he brought Riley out a pretzel and all was right with the world.

We were also lucky enough to be visited by Tammy, GG, and Jagee. I would like to say Riley was on his best behavior but we were treated to Riley showing off and it was very funny. When they left Riley was ready to go down for his nap.

We spent the afternoon playing and reading. The mega-blocks took up lots of our time. Then the rings kept us amused for a long time. We start out with just 3 and Riley was putting them on like bracelets (he would bring them to me and I would slip them on, he just couldn't curl his hand up by himself to get it on). Then he would shake them all around and admire them. Then he pulled out the long string of them and it looked like I was putting him in chains and he thought that was very funny.

Quiet night at home for the rest of the night.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Congratulations on your weight loss!!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin