Friday, February 8, 2008

Another Week Gone



Chris had to get up at a time that he doesn't like to acknowledge is in existence 0545. He had to come with me so I could take him to work because his car wasn't finished yesterday. When we arrived I went right in to get Riley up so he could have his breakfast and we would be already to go. I thought I would have to wake him up but he was just sitting in his crib trying to decide if he should make some noise and let us know he was awake.

Had his breakfast, a waffle today and they he and Chris amused each other. We also learned that we had been putting Riley in his car seat all wrong, he showed us the right way and I got a picture of it so we could remember how to do it.

We hit the road at about 0745, got gas, stopped at Sonic and I got my usual and Chris got some popcorn chicken to take to work with him. Next was Weight Watchers for weigh in, thank goodness the Friday morning ladies are so nice. I was there 15 minutes early and they unlocked the door and let me in and weighed me. Wasn't a great week but not a bad week either, down .2, I will always take any loss over a gain.

They we were on our way to Chris' store. 192 wasn't bad, once we got past John Young I hit every light green and we were at his store in no time. Dropped him off and Riley and I went to Target and walked around a bit. Riley got a new book, love the dollar spot. It is one with construction vehicles and we read it at least ten times today, okay it only has about five pages but they are very interesting pages.

Almost forgot, Riley had a good day at daycare yesterday. He liked playing with the other kids, really like the playground. Didn't nap very well, but he has always been one that has to be in a quiet room and that doesn't happen at daycare and he ate well. So all in all it was a good day and I think he will enjoy going every week.

He did take a good nap today but he was very tired and had really been yawning all morning so it didn't surprise that he slept for over 2 hours.

When I got home Dan and I went for a walk, just down our road and onto the dirt road. Didn't see much, a few ibises, a huge black and white great dane in one of the yards and the cat that terrorizes Juan from outside the windows. Just nice getting out.

Then we get the call from Chris, just as he was getting into Saint Cloud his check engine light came on again so he just went over to Auto Zone to have them check it out and when the guy popped the hood there was transmission fluid everywhere. So Chris called the dealership and they are coming to tow it and work on it tomorrow.

Kind of put a crimp in the weekend plans. We of course were suppose to go to the commissary and Chris was going to the range to get checked out to become a member. He had started the ball rolling on Monday at their monthly meeting and this was the first thing he was suppose to do. So we will probably postponed the commissary until Sunday and Chris can do his stuff. Hopefully his car will be ready before he has to go to work. Just have to wait and see.

Have also heard that Kimberly and Larry will be getting married on June 29th so we have a date to look forward to. Can't wait to hear about the details as they become available.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin