Wednesday, February 6, 2008

So Serious



Had a great walk today, not quite as hot even though they said it was suppose to be hotter today. But it was cloudy for our whole walk and kind of looked like it wanted to rain. We went to Walgreens again to see what was new and this is the first time this year I've seen Cadbury Eggs. So I had to pick up a couple for the people I know who like them and only get them around this time of year.

Riley was so serious when I was taking his picture today, he will be laughing and giggling until I put the camera up to my face and then he goes all solemn on me. Sometimes it is hard when there is no one else around to make him laugh. But these are still cute pictures.

Another three hour nap and I spent the time looking through the Florida AAA Tour Book trying to get some ideas for our next "See Florida Weekend". I've got a couple of places in mind but you will just have to wait and see where we go. It won't be this weekend because it is commissary shopping for us. So maybe the following weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin