Thursday, February 21, 2008

This is for Andy

Andy just called me and wanted to know where my blog entry was for today. I thought I could get away with not posting today because I did three yesterday and put Kimi's letter on earlier today. But that wasn't good enough he needed to know what I did today and as you might have guessed it was a pretty boring day for the most part.

I don't know where it went to though, one minute it was 0700 and the next it was 1300. I did spend some time chatting with Kim on the computer. I also chatted with Laura Donohoe, we knew them in Sugar Grove and it was nice to catch up with her.

I got caught up on most of my tivo'ed shows, watched 3 Eli Stones. It is a pretty good show, I really like a couple of the characters and will be interested to see how they keep the show going without being very repetitive.

Worked in my room on a couple of cards and finished those up. Still thinking about My Year in Review Album. I had finished a two page layout but I'm not real happy with the way it turned out so I'm back to thinking.

I didn't even leave the house until 1500 and that was to check mail, didn't even get anything exciting there. It all went right into the trash.

Scrounge night for dinner so I didn't have to do much there. I made myself a salad and Dan and Chris each cooked a pizza.

And there you have it my day in a nutshell, hopefully Riley and I have a much more exciting day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kat said...

I have to say that I am with Andy on this one. I was waiting for a post also. I really enjoy watching Eli Stone too.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin