Thursday, January 31, 2008

Pets In Windows



On our walk today decided to see how many pets in windows we would see. I knew it would be to hard to remember so of course I took pictures and the one above was my favorite. We saw four cats and one dog, this isn't the most we have seen nor is it the least. We are always on the lookout for pets in windows and Riley is a good spotter, he usually sees them first. Other than that our walk was pretty normal.

While Riley was napping I watched a show that Andy always records and I have come to enjoy it too. Some Assembly Required, not sure what channel but I have learned how lots of things are made. Today it was Sushi knives, John Deere riding lawn mowers and chocolate. I really wanted to try the butterfly shaped peanut butter cup that was in the chocolate segment.

I love how when Riley is sitting in a chair or his stroller that he crosses his feet, just always looks so cute.

While I was hard at work, Dan had one job today, replace a light bulb in a microwave. He was home before 0800. Again it worked out well because Chris was off today so they got to go shooting after having to cancel on Sunday. They had a good time, but Dan still out shot Chris, not by much so I think the day is coming for Chris to finally defeat Dan.

Not much else, I just can't believe how fast the weeks go by and here we are with only one day until the weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin