Saturday, January 26, 2008

Brace Yourself


Do you recognize this guy? I almost didn't after giving him his haircut, he shaved too, so he looks different then he has in a while.

We had a very busy day. Did the regular Saturday stuff and when we got home I called Tammy but got Tom, who has a sore throat and he told me she had just left and I could get her on her cell. So I call the cell phone and who should answer but Tom. The one time Tammy doesn't have her phone in the car with her. So Tom is going to have Tammy call me.

I moved onto my weekend chores, laundry, vacuuming and all that household stuff. In between I worked on my Photoshop class, finished up two layouts and I have learned bunches, really enjoying the lessons. I have a couple of extra things that our instructor threw in for us to do that I may work on tomorrow.

Also watched a couple of my shows that I have tivoed.

Andy, Nikki, and Riley came to visit and the first order of business was the haircut. Then he and Dan went to Auto Zone to see why his check engine light came on, it was the gas cap, you would think we would learn that trick and try it before taking the car to be checked. That was a pleasant surprise.

Later Tammy, Dennis, Sami, Cole, and Breann stopped by for visit. They had been to Jared's Birthday Party and stopped by to see us. I had some pictures for Tammy and she picked those up. We also looked at the classes for the Scrapbook Expo that will be at the Convention Center at the end of March.

Very busy day but lots got done, hope it continues over into tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Andy looks great!!!!

Anonymous said...

My Grandson is back amoung the living!!!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin