Thursday, January 24, 2008

Changing Up


We've been changing up our breakfasts this week just to get some different things into the diet, today it was a waffle and banana, nice easy breakfast because Riley can feed himself. Oatmeal is still a meal I have to feed to him.

Went for our walk a bit early today, Riley was just getting antsy and wanted to get out of the house. Decided to change up our walk today, also. Did our normal in the apartment complex but we also went to Walgreens and walked around in there. Not very exciting but it kept us out of the house a bit longer.

It's a good thing we went for our walk early because just after we got back Tammy and Mum and Dad came to visit. They didn't stay long but they brought me a present. Staples was having their grand opening and everyone got a goody bag and they didn't need three, so I got one. I love office supplies. They also changed up their day, Tammy and Luke joined them for their morning walk. This is part of Luke's get healthy resolution for the year.

Just after they pulled away was when Riley started waving bye-bye, he is a silly boy. To prove that even more today he started spinning round and round and then he would fall down when he was dizzy. He's done this five or six time already. I wouldn't be able to get back up after that many time if it was me spinning.

We were reading one of Riley's books and got to the page with the cow and before I could say anything Riley said, "Moo, moo, moo". Okay so maybe it sounded more like "Boo, boo, boo", but I knew what he meant. Anyways it was pretty exciting. I guess it pays to read the same books over and over and over and make all the animal sounds. I still haven't figured out what sound a spider makes.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin