Tuesday, January 15, 2008

How Does He Do It?





This is how my day starts with Riley, all the toys and books are lined up and just waiting to be played with. Then Riley gets to them and it is like a mini hurricane has struck the living room. We spend the rest of the day playing with various toys and reading books. Couldn't ask for a better place to be.

We went out for our walk today and we were very prepared. It wasn't quite as chilly because the wind was calmer and Riley would pull his hands out from under the scarf every time he pulled himself forward to look at whatever caught his attention. I will take todays weather over 90 degrees and humidity in the summer any day.

While we were on our walk we saw the microwave man cleaning the pool, so I guess the maintenance men for the apartment are jack-of-all-trades. He told me he would be installing the microwave tomorrow, so we will see.

Andy got home and had a flat tire, so off we went to Tires Plus to get a new tire mounted. While we waited we went over to Staples to walk around. The tire took about an hour but we were home and new tire on the car before it was dark so that made the job easier.

I got home at about 6 and got dinner started, eggs, homefries, and toast. Dan also had a long day so I ate my dinner and will cook his eggs when he gets home.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin