Sunday, January 6, 2008

I Really Think He Is Your Son!

This is what you get when you take a picture of someone who really doesn't want their picture taken but when has that ever stopped one of us from taking the picture - NEVER. So here Chris is in all his glory.

Dan and Chris got all the Christmas decorations back up in the attic, the breakfast nook is once again usable and I can enjoy looking at the empty space.

Nikki, Andy, and Riley arrived about an hour later, Andy planned that one very well. To bad Dad, I made the biscuits then and they must have been pretty good because they disappeared pretty fast. Had some chili for lunch and if I do say so myself, it was pretty good. I don't very often make chili because I never know what to put in it. This time I combined hamburg and spicy sausage with the beans and used chili powder, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and chopped garlic with a base of tomato sauce, tomato paste, and diced tomatoes. Turned out pretty good. Sent some home with Andy and Nikki and will freeze some.

Poor Riley, I was making a grilled cheese sandwich and burnt it so had to start again. Did much better this time and he enjoyed what he ate, the rest ended up on the floor.

The rest of the day was spent watching football.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin