Thursday, January 17, 2008

Just a Lazy Day


Today was our day to pretty much do nothing. We had to wait for the UPS and FEDEX man so we really couldn't go anywhere. It was raining so a walk was out of the question. But we lucked out because Tammy came to visit for a while. Had a good time while she was there.

When Tammy left it was nap time and this time Riley went right down and slept for about 2 1/2 hours, maybe we are back on schedule.

The house was full of good smells all day. Made a crockpot full of chili and when it got going it smelled very good.

After Andy got home and we got the guitar that he got with his Rock Band (it didn't work) all packed up I was heading out to the UPS store and got as far as the exit to the apartment and realized I had forgotten my camera and a dvd, so back I went. Got the package dropped off at UPS and I was headed home.

It started to rain and I wasn't looking forward to checking mail and picking up the paper in the rain but I lucked out because Dan beat me home and had already done all of that.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin