Sunday, January 13, 2008

And the Excitement Continues...


Well maybe there is excitement at your house, but it is pretty quiet here. Started the morning by sleeping in after the football game last night. After the first half I had no idea who was going to win, it was looking like who ever had possession last and scored would come out the victor. But New England just kept at it and walked away with the win.

Decided to go to BJ's, needed lots of stuff and had coupons for most of it. Hate that they don't open until 0900 sure used up the morning. Got home at about 1030 and I had forgotten to start the dishwasher and the washing machine so I was already behind on my chores.

Got back to work on editing photos and started uploading at about 1300, took the next 2 hours to get that all done. Then I had to do the shopping cart and determine what size prints for each picture and how many but that is all done and the order made. Hopefully they will be here for the weekend, I'm back in the scrapping mood. Plus I have some picture frames to get pictures into and hung.

Chris was home for about a 1/2 hour, just long enough to get his guns to go shooting. Something he always enjoys doing.

It turned out to be a very busy weekend, very productive too. Let's hope that continues through the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin