Friday, January 4, 2008

It May Be A Girl..........


...but then again it might not be, but at least our hopes weren't dashed all at once and we still have time to dream. There was good news with the ultra-sound, all looks good with the baby and we now have an official due date of May 29. Sounds like a good day to me.

More good news, Nikki got a job at a law office in Maitland and she starts on Monday. This means I have a job again also. I have some renegotiating to do with my boss and he is a real tough one to work for. But so long as I get more hugs and kisses I will be happy.

I also had a good day at Weight Watchers, lost most of the holiday gain and I'm back on track. I'll be walking more again, my new boss really likes to go for walks.

What a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Riley looks so cute in the drawer!!

Kat said...

That's Christopher's birthday!!!! Here's hoping for a girl.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin