Thursday, January 10, 2008

Waiting



Waiting was the name of the game today. Last night Andy and Nikki's microwave died (provided by the apartment) so I called it in to the apartment complex, but I had to wait until 0900 and the girl told me someone would be by today. Well that turned out to be 1500, but there was good news. They are replacing the microwaves as they break or people move out with new over the range ones. That will free up counter space and an outlet. It should be here to be installed the beginning of next week. Guess I will have another waiting day.

Riley had to wait for me to get him out of his crib although it is his fault he didn't make any noise until he had thrown everything within reach from the crib and changing table.

Then I had to wait again on the way home. They are still cleaning out the ditches along Old Canoe Creek Rd and I caught the tail end of it today. I must have gotten there just as they let the other direction go and when I got to go the road was open and all traffic was moving.

So that was my day, how was yours?

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin