Friday, January 11, 2008

Busy Day

I think Riley is trying to tell me I took one to many pictures today or that he is five years old. Which do you think.

We had a very busy morning, up and out of the house by 0745. Wal-Mart was first on the list and there was a flock of seagulls flying all around the parking lot so we had to look at them for a bit. Wal-mart was just our normal Friday shopping and it is nice to have the store back to normal at that time of day after all the crowds for the holidays.

Off to Sonic next, I got my usual, Route 44 Diet Coke with lots of extra ice, poor Riley got nothing. Then it was Weight Watchers and everyone was happy to see Riley again, it had been quite a while and all the ladies wanted to hold him and he had no problems with that. I had a good day -2.8, now just have to continue.

Decided to go to Publix and get a ham sub for lunch, hadn't brought anything and it sounded good. We dropped off some of Nikki's old clothes and then it was time to head home. For some reason Riley decided he didn't want to get back in the car seat and wouldn't bend for me so it took a bit to get him buckled in but he finally sat down so we could get on the road.

The rest of the day was spent doing all our normal things but in the process of doing that I saw that Riley has 4 molars coming in and that could explain some of his crankiness and not wanting to sleep. Hope that the worst is over seeing as how all four have broken through the gums.

Dan and I went out to Applebee's for dinner, I had shrimp and steak from the Weight Watcher's section and it was delicious. Dan had a steak and it was cooked just right for him. Took a trip to Michael's, I have been looking for some rub-ons and didn't find them there either. Have to come up with a different idea.

Got home at about 2000, I know why we don't go out at night, it is crazy out there. To many people doing silly things on the road.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Congrats on the -2.8 lbs!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin