Friday, January 18, 2008

New Shoes and Errand Day




I don't know where our days go to. Seems like we are just eating breakfast and then Andy is coming home. Another dreary day, gray and overcast and sprinkled every now and then.

This morning we did our errands pretty much same old thing but we did go to AAA. Needed a Florida book and map, it is about time we start seeing some of the things around here. There are so many state parks and things like that I'm sure it was will keep us busy for a while.

Riley got some new shoes, Nikki found a web site that has kids shoes. Nothing fancy but very reasonable and cute. Of course the ones she really wanted they didn't have but these blue ones look great on him. They are also very easy to get on which is a first for his shoes.

I'm always trying to get a good picture of Skit and it is so hard because of her coloring. But today I think that I succeeded.

Thank goodness for grilled cheese sandwiches, it is Riley favorite. He always eats the whole thing, even making sure he didn't drop any down in the chair beside him. Today he also had some yogurt with it, another of his favorites.

Dan and Andy are going on a boy's night out. Going to dinner and then to see the movie Cloverfield, now we will know what all the hype has been about. I get to do laundry while they are gone. Getting a head start on the weekend chores. I was disappointed because my pictures I ordered didn't come today, well maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin