Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Running



We had a great walk today. Stopped at the tennis court and Riley ran around in there for about 20 minutes. He never once sat down or stopped moving. Constantly exploring, looking at the rocks, acorns and leaves. The base of the basketball hoop was pretty fascinating, too.

We continued our walk and there were birds everywhere we went. Flying out of trees, hopping across the sidewalk and of course all the ducks were accounted for. The ducks were pretty active, taking off and landing in the pond and staying up close to the sidewalk so we had a good look at them.

It was starting to get pretty warm so we took off our jackets and enjoyed the breeze and sunshine.

Finished up our walk and it was snack and juice time or diet coke time if you are allowed to have it. Guess that would be only one person in this house right now.

Played, read, and had lunch. Riley didn't go down for his nap until about 1400 and then he only slept for about 45 minutes. I don't know how our day got all changed around, but I'm not adjusting well. I liked the nap that went from 11-1300 but I'll get use to this schedule.

Got home and still hadn't received the rest of my pictures so I call scrapbookpictures.com to find out what was going on and they didn't know what had happenedd but they were going to reprint and send the order out right away. Maybe I will have them for this weekend.

I have also been for on a tutorial for Photoshop Elements and I'm learning lots of stuff, some of it new and some just easier or better ways to do things I already knew. Really enjoying it.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin