Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Do You Want to Go for a Walk?




Starting with just a couple of cute pictures of Riley, he always makes me laugh.

I asked Riley this morning if he wanted to go for a walk and he really didn't have an answer for me, so I set up the stroller and went to get him some socks and when I got back to the living room Riley had climbed up into the stroller and was ready to go. Guess that was my answer.

Off we went, it was a beautiful day and everywhere we went other people were out walking their dogs, most of them barked and growled at Riley, they really weren't very friendly. Then the last dog we met was a cock-a-poo and he was so friendly just wanted to sniff Riley's toe, which was very funny to Riley. I learned the dogs whole life story, he is 11 years old and the lady's little boy and she doesn't know what she would do without him. Guess we were out a bit earlier than normal and that is why we ran into all the dog walkers.

Got back to the apartment and just played a bit. I don't put the stroller away until Riley goes down for his nap because he likes to play in it and today he found a new way to sit in it as you can see in the picture. Don't think we would get very far on a walk this way but it was a great way to watch Family Feud and clap along.

The rest of the day was pretty much the same as all others.

I got home and Dan won't be home until I don't know when, his first job of the day wasn't until 3 and he had one more after that. Makes for a pretty long day for him because he was up and ready to go at his normal time. So he just putter around the house.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin