Sunday, January 27, 2008

Look What I Found


Nikki asked me to scan a picture of Andy and when I took the frame apart I found about ten other pictures. This is Chris and Dan when we went to Saipan, so somewhere around April 1984. Guess I need to look in some of my other frames, never know what I will find.

Dan and Chris were suppose to go shooting today but Chris ended up having to go to a GameStop meeting, neither of them was very happy about missing out on going to the range. I'm sure they will find another time to go.

Heard from a little birdie that someone dyed her hair and didn't send out pictures to everyone. We want to see a before and after and after, because I also hear that there will be another dye job this week.

Went to Ashley and Wally's to help move a desk/bookcase. Okay, so I stood at the bottom of the stairs and took pictures and watched. Let me tell you it was very heavy and everyone who helped move it is hoping that it just gets left in the apartment when they leave.

Mum and Tammy came to visit. Got to see mum's new camera, very nice and takes some nice pictures. Showed off all my digital layouts I've been working on. Can't wait to get started on next weeks lesson.

Not much else is new, the weekend just flew by and I get to be with my favorite grandson tomorrow. Hoping for nice weather so we can play with the soccer in the tennis court.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin