Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Did You Vote?



Riley and I went and voted today. Took longer to get him in and out of his carseat and stroller then it did to vote. Only had two things I could vote on and I knew what I was voting so didn't have to read the whole change, just fill in two circles. New polling place this time, not as accessible as the old one, we don't seem to have many people who vote in our two precincts during the time that we go so it wasn't hard to get in and out but if more people show up it will be difficult.

After voting went to the tennis court and chased the soccer ball around, Riley enjoyed that but got distracted very easily. Any stick or rock would make him forget about the ball until I kicked it again and then he would be off after it.

We had a pretty easy day, when we got back to the apartment played for a bit and then Riley took a 2 1/2 hour nap, got up and had lunch and we played some more. He mooed at the cow page again when we got to it today so it wasn't a fluke the other day. Good thing we didn't come across any seals because I'm sure he would have been barking like Grampa was yesterday.

I spent most of the evening working on my photoshop class and got another layout finished. When I figure out how to post to the web I will put a couple on here. The files are huge and I haven't taken the time yet to learn how to make them smaller for the web, but I will.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom and I just made it to vote. Had to work a little late. There were about 8 people besides us at the voting place.

Anonymous said...

Dad and I voted

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin