Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Get Ready for Some Laughs

I was pleasantly surprised at Weight Watchers this morning. Now that I'm on maintenance I'm suppose to maintain, no more losing weight. That means I have to eat more, but how much more will work for me. I decided to start with eating the points I earn for my walking I have been doing for three weeks. Figure my body has gotten use to that and it would be a good place to start. So I ate eleven points more this past week, that seemed like a lot to me and I was really fearful about weighing in. When I stepped on the scales this morning and checked my book, I had lost .2 pounds so it was a very good week and I will stick to doing my points this way for a while and see what happens.

It was kid's day today. Decided after I took this picture that I would try for one of the three of us. We were all all the floor and I just pulled out a table chair and set up the timer mode and thought this will be easy.


Okay this was the first picture and it was the best of the bunch, we are all in the frame and that is about all I can say good about it.


These are what the rest looked like. Kaleigh over here...


Hurry, hurry, hurry, oops to late.


Riley sit down, oh missed it again.


By the time we got to about the 5th or 6th one we were laughing so hard I couldn't take any more pictures. After every shot Riley had to run over and see what it looked like. Then I would try to get him to stand where we were going to sit so I could get everything focused but he really wanted to press the shutter button and that just didn't give us enough time to get back, sit and everyone get in my lap. These pictures may not be the best but they sure will bring back memories down the road.

The rest of our day was pretty quiet and Andy was back a bit early so I got home by about 1800 so that was nice.

2 comments:

Kat said...

I wish I could have been there with a video camera filming the whole thing.

Lauri said...

Now that would be some memories.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin