Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Best Time Yet

It was a perfect day for walking, 62 degrees, a bit overcast so I had no sun in my face on the return trip and the best was seeing the fox that ran across the street at the firestation. At first I wasn't sure what it was but then remembered talking to one of the firefighters a few weeks ago and she had asked if we had seen the fox, at that time we hadn't. Back to my walk, best time yet for three miles, 46:29. Keeping it in the mid 15 minutes for a pace.

Spent most of the day doing computer stuff, backing up blogs and pictures. Hadn't done it since the beginning of the year so I was really remiss. You would think I would have learned my lesson but sometimes it is so easy to just say I'll do it tomorrow.

Looks like we may get some more rain today, sure hope so. Not much else going on.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin