Tuesday, March 24, 2009

IKEA and Play-doh

I promised Riley I would come over early so we could play with the play-doh before we went shopping at IKEA. I arrived with a bag full of the play-doh from our house and you would have thought it was gold coins as excited as he got. We played for quite a while then put everything away and got ready to head out as soon as Nikki and Kaleigh got home.

We had a good time walking all around IKEA but my big purchases for the day were some Lingonberry Preserves and a potato ricer, both for Dan.

On the way home Riley fell asleep and actually went right into bed when we got home. Kaleigh was ready for lunch so made her a grilled cheese sandwich which she ate in no time.

I got home and watched some of my recorded shows which made the afternoon pass by very quickly.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin