Monday, March 16, 2009

Mama, Dada, We Have a Problem

Started my day with another walk, better time and more distance, but I can see now that the 1/2 marathon is really possible.

You may think this is the problem, macaroni and cheese girl. No, this is just an everyday occurrence when she eats but today she looked exceptional cute.



Of course I had lots of help from Riley cleaning her up. We think we got everything.


Riley has just gone crazy with put words together to form sentences. Today it was, "Where's the remote, change the channel." We usually have one of his movies in and it is just kind of in the background while we do all our other things. Like coloring, reading, playing cars, you know the important things in life. Then sometime between 1700 and 1800 I change the channel to the local news so I can see what is going on and the weather. Well, today I heard about changing the channel, he wasn't to happy when I didn't change it right away but got over it.

Here is our problem for the day. Kaleigh had her dinner and her bottle, was rubbing her eyes so I figured she was ready to go to bed for the night. Wasn't to early for this to happen. Put her down and she was just babbling away sounding like she would fall asleep then the babbling changed a bit not even sure what was different just was. So I went to check on her and this is what I found:


Guess it is time to lower the mattress in the crib. She is going to be walking anytime now and getting everywhere faster.

3 comments:

Kim said...

When I do my workout in the morning, I do 3 miles, run/walk, in 45 minutes. I believe I will be able to train and do the half marathon. I can't wait. I have to fine a place to actually do the 13.1 miles about 3 months before it so I can make sure I have my time down.

Kim said...

The word is FIND, not FINE

Lauri said...

You definitely will be able to do it. I can't wait either.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin