Friday, March 20, 2009

Was Not Expecting This!

Spring makes the world a happy place,
You see a smile on every face.
Flowers come out and birds arrive,
Oh, isn't it grand to be a live?

I always feel like I've accomplished so much when I start my day with a walk, today it was three miles in 47:00. I was coming up to the driveway looking at the GPS thinking I might clock in under the 47 minute mark but just as it click to three miles, it click to 47 minutes. Guess that will be my goal for the next week.

When I got back, started working on Kaleigh's dress and did all I could until I got the zipper foot I needed. Cut the fabric for Riley's overalls and will start sewing them this weekend.

While I was doing this heard a noise outside didn't think much of it until it sounded like it was right on the front porch. Looked out the window and this is what I saw:




Must have been our friends that left us a present in the backyard a couple of weeks ago. I opened the front door and talked to them for a while. They didn't look like they would be leaving any time soon, until a foal came running down the road and they decided they should chase after him/her.



Didn't see them when I left a while later so I guess they went back to their field at the end of the road.

I was off to get the zipper foot I needed at Jo Ann's, I have spent so much time at that end of 192 I'm beginning to think I live down there. Stopped in to see Chris on my way home and visited with him for a bit.

Then it was off to see Andy and Kaleigh. Nikki and Riley were at playgroup so I missed them. I wanted to try Kaleigh's dress on her again to get a better idea of where I need to hem it and to size the elastic in the bloomers waistband. She looked really cute in the dress, can't wait to see it all finished on her.

Got home at about noon and started laundry and finished up the dress. So I really did have a very productive day.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin