Sunday, March 15, 2009

Serious Walking

Started the day by going to Target because they had a gazebo on sale that looked like it would work on the deck. Decided to go to the one on 192 because it is easy to get to on a Sunday. Well when we got there they had none in the store, they just went on sale today and it was only an hour after the store opened. So we headed to Hunter's Creek and the same thing there, I was pretty disappointed because I though our search would be over and now we have to keep looking.

Didn't do much the rest of the day.

After dinner Dan and I went out for a walk. I have decided now that I reached my weight goal I have to do something more to maintain so I'm going to walk the Disney Princess Half Marathon next year. So we were measuring out the route I walk and getting some baselines so I can keep track of my distances and times. Pretty soon I will be including them in my blog so I have a permanent record of them. Plus if I tell people I am more likely to follow through.

Don't forget to scroll to the next entry I just posted about our trip to Busch Gardens.

2 comments:

Kat said...

We finally have Target here and I have been twice already. I love it.

Good luck with the half marathon next year. Who knows, maybe we will be stationed in GA and I can do it with you.

Lauri said...

Wouldn't that be great.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin