Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Time Has Finally Come

It was a very good day at Weight Watchers, got to my goal weight but I still want to lose .2 pounds more so my weight lost is an even number, it's just the way I am. But I start my six weeks of maintenance and then become a lifetime member. This time I intend to keep going to the meeting because that is the only way I seem to be able to hold myself accountable.

Celebrated by taking Andy, Nikki and the kids to Applebee's for lunch. Had one of the Weight Watchers meals, Chili Lime Tilapia, it was excellant. We also did some shopping at Jo-Ann's and Target. Then we had three very tired people in the back seat on the drive home. Just so you know Nikki and I sit in the front seat.

Dan was home early for the first time in quite a while, we even got to eat dinner together. I don't always wait if I know it will be after 1800 that he will be getting home. To long between lunch and dinner for me.

I guess I should have mentioned where Andy and Nikki went on their weekend retreat. It was Blue Spring State Park, they rented a really nice cabin and determined it would be a great place for a family get together. Lots of fun activities to keep us occupied and have a good time doing. I look forward to doing this in the future.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Congratulations! My monthly weigh-ins are the only way I have been able to maintain my Lifetime. It is 11 years this month.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin