Saturday, March 7, 2009

Excitement

We have new and exciting things going on in our neighborhood. My favorite fast food restaurant is going in by Publix. Taco Bell will be within walking distance of the house. This just seemed to pop up overnight. At least I know I will get some exercise in if I want to eat here.


Dan worked today, had a job with seven fans so he decided it would be easier to do on a Saturday. Really there was no time during the week so it had to be today. He left at about 0800 and got home at about 1330.

I left the house shortly after him to do my errands. Post Office, bank, and Wal-Mart, then I stopped by to visit with Andy and Nikki. We (by that I mean Nikki) made up a list of stuff for them to bring over tomorrow because we will have the kids until Tuesday. Spent some time playing with Riley and Kaleigh, it turned out to be one of those days that Riley didn't want me to leave and that makes it very difficult to walk out the door but I finally had to. Still had to stop by Publix on my way home.

Spent the rest of the day working in Photoshop and cleaning up the house.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin