Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm So Close!

I'm getting so close and I really hate to say next week should be the week because I'm afraid I'll jinx it, but next week should be the week. I was down 1.6 pounds and only have .8 to go. How hard can that be, less than a pound but I know how hard that can be so I'll just keep on keeping on and I'll get there soon.

Can you guess what movie we were watching today? It wasn't "Cars", and this is Riley doing "To Infinity and Beyond". So you were right if you guessed "Toy Story", actually "Toy Story 2".


We were sitting at the table coloring and drawing pictures just having a good time. While Kaleigh sat on the floor playing with her toys.

After Kaleigh's nap Riley dragged the keyboard out of her room and that became the toy of the afternoon. We always seem to have one that we play with more.



Then it was book time, Riley got this box of books from GG and Jagee (Mum and Dad, in case you are wondering) and he just loves them. There is one for each letter of the alphabet with 3 pictures and 3 words/names of the pictures. He always sets them up like this and them brings them to me and we go through them. He is remembering more and more. Today he remember whale as soon as we saw the picture. Wolf is still a bit difficult because he really wants it to be a dog.


Kaleigh pulled herself up on her knees to play this time. She is going to be walking in no time.


This is the sunset on the way home. I pulled into the housing area off of Old Canoe Creek and shot a bunch and then took a couple across from the fire station on our road.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Awesome! I will be sending good thoughts your way for next week's weigh-in. I go on Friday right before we get on the plane for Kauai.

Kim said...

You are doing so good. The kids are growing so fast. We can't wait to see them. Good luck next week!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin