Saturday, March 28, 2009

We Found Our Floors

Had some errands to do this morning. One was at Lowe's, so Dan and I looked at the hardwood floors and I think we have found what we want. It's maple with a distressed finished and five inches wide. Not sure when we will start all of this but I really think this is what we want.


While we were at Lowe's ran into Mum, Dad, and Tammy. Visited for a few minutes and we were off the BJ's. Who do you think followed us there? Good guess. We still had a stop at Goodwill to drop off some stuff which has been sitting all ready to go for months, I really hate to think how long it has actually been.

It was home and chores, well Dan did chores and I played Animal Crossing on the Wii. Dan got all the outdoor furniture pressured washed and ready to be moved back into the pool area tomorrow. And I'm just getting started with Animal Crossing so I haven't accomplished much yet.

After dinner of steak on the grill we went for a walk so I could figure out where a mile was to add onto my three mile course to increase my distance.

It has been a very windy day and the temps didn't get quite as high as predicted. The shuttle landed and must have gone right over the house because this is the first time in a while we have heard the sonic booms and today they shook the house.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Love the maple and the wider planks. I watched the Shuttle land on the tv as I was working out at the gym this morning.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin