Monday, March 2, 2009

She Made a Liar Out of Me

After I've been telling everyone that Kaleigh shows no interest in standing by herself, look what she did today. I always stand her up and try to take my hands away and she will have none of that. Today she just stood there and actually shuffled her feet a bit. We did it several time so I know it wasn't just a fluke.


Learning shapes and colors. Riley is a pretty good teacher.


Just being cute. How can I resist a picture like this.


Standing at the walking toy, she didn't go anywhere but I'm sure that will come really soon. Just look at her, doesn't she look pretty proud of herself?


We had a really good day, everyone was in a good mood and ready to play. Did a lot of reading and coloring so the time went by pretty fast. Plus Riley didn't have a nap so he went to bed at about 1800 and was asleep in less than 15 minutes, tired boy. Kaleigh I'm sure went to bed shortly after Nikki got home because she had only a short nap and was rubbing her eyes like crazy before I left.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She went down really well, right after I changed her poopy. Those are great photos! I love the one of KK at the walker!

Kim said...

What a smile! She isn't always so serious, after all! Can't wait to see them.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin