Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pretty Good Sports Day

Started my day with a very wet walk, so much for raining over night and stopping this morning. It rained well into the afternoon, but that is good. Could use some more rain just like it. Back to my walk, upped my distance to four miles with a time of 62:30, that is the exact same pace (15:37) I walked on Friday. How does that happen? Was a little stiff but it wore off by the end of the morning.

Made a quick trip to Publix, needed some more onions and peppers and then it was home for the day.

It was a good thing we postponed our trip to Blackpoint Wildlife Refuge yesterday otherwise Dan wouldn't have gotten any of the pressure washing done today because of the weather. We'll just go another weekend.

Our afternoon sports included NASCAR and Golf. Both were very good and had exciting finishes. Good to see that Tiger won, now they don't have to talk about when he will win after his surgery and eight months off.

In the NCAA Basketball and Hockey I'm zipping right along to the basement. Won't be making any big bucks on this.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I know what you mean about being stiff. I decided it was my day to try to up my one day of a long walk/run to over 5 miles. Boy, after working in the yard all day, too, I was very sore on Sunday. Keep up the good work, or should I say, good walk?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin