Sunday, March 1, 2009

We Went for a Walk

We stopped and picked up Riley and Kaleigh to take them to the lake front for a walk. When we started it was a bit breezy, not really cold but didn't want to take any chances. Plus Riley likes to take his blanket where ever he goes. Most times I convince him to leave it in the car but today he needed it for a bit.


As we were walking ran into GG and Jagee and this is what Riley did the whole time, not sure if he was being shy or just a new game for him. Whichever, he is a silly boy.


When we reached the parking lot we went over to the lakeside for the walk back and waved to GG and Jagee as they walked on the sidewalk. Dad is moving along pretty good on the scooter.


Patiently waiting for me to get everything into the car so I can put her in.


The boys getting ready to load up.


Now it was errand time, off to the bank, Wal-Mart, gas station, and Dunkin' Donuts. After that long walk had to have a snack.

Dropped the kids off and it was home for us to do our chores. One of my tasks for today ended up being to give Cole a haircut, I can't believe how fast it grows. Got that done in no time and then got to visit with Tammy, Kim, Dennis, Sami, Cole, and Breann. They had just come from Gatorland and had a good time while they were there. Much less crowded this weekend according to Tammy.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Kaliegh always looks so serious. If I didn't see her in person, I wouldn't know that she does giggle, laugh, and smile. She is getting so cute and big. I can't believe it is almost time for her number 1. Let us know the date. We, well, I, don't have anything planned for May. Dennis may, but not me.

Lauri said...

I use to have the same problem with Riley, all smiles and then I would lift up the camera and the serious face would come out.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin