Saturday, February 28, 2009

Quiet Saturday

Today was my day to get serious about finishing up some digital layouts, it was the last day for a big sale at Scrapbookpictures.com and I wanted to take advantage of the savings.

So Dan and Andy went to MegaCon at the convention center, I was so anxious to get rid of them that I misread the opening time and got them there two hours early, weren't they luck. I guess I figured if you could pick up your tickets at 0800 the doors must open then but I was wrong and they didn't open until 1000. Still they had a good time and Andy ran into lots of his old friends.

I did get lots accomplished, fourteen pages in all. Some were just finishing up last minute details, others I started from scratch and a couple I found that hadn't been ordered yet. So got everything uploaded and ordered and saved $20.00. Definitely worth the effort. I always try to keep my eyes open for deals to get the layouts printed.

Did some laundry, still getting use to the clothes being dry with the dryer turns off instead of having to set the time again and let it go more. Maybe we will see a drop in the electric bill, sure would be nice.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin