Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Postcards

Couldn't resist another post tonight. Found out that looking at postcards is just as bad as looking at pictures, once you start you can't stop.

Well this one should bring back memories for some of you. Not sure when you went but I'm guessing 75 - 76 time frame. I have a bunch of postcards from this trip but you must have put them in an envelope and mailed them to me because they all have messages but weren't actually mailed.

Mum wrote that the monkey's pulled the trim off one side of the car while you were driving through.


The oldest postmarked card I have is from Shirley Harbor dated in 1971. For some reason she was on her way to Texas, maybe to visit her oldest sister.

It was pretty interesting to look at all the cards, I have saved all the ones I have ever gotten.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Isn't that the zoo where you drive thru? Upstate New York or Canada?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin