Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Will They Ever Go Away?

I was feeling pretty svelte today and I knew that wouldn't be good. It never translates to a loss on the scales and it happened again today, I was up 1.2 pounds. Beginning to think these last two pounds will be around forever.

After that I just threw caution to the wind and decided to go to the Wal-Mart on Sand Lake and John Young. I know you are thinking what a daredevil I am. Not much new and different there but the traffic getting there was terrible so I probably won't do that again.

Got home and cut up all the vegetables I bought, going to make fried rice tomorrow and with everything all cut up it will go very fast. Also baked two potatoes for us to have for dinner tonight. I was right on top of things today.

Had a good day with Riley and Kaleigh, at least when Riley wasn't touching, pushing, kissing, hugging or any other miscellaneous things he can think of to do to Kaleigh because she just wasn't liking it today. So while we played she sat on my lap.

Here she is right after she crawled into Riley's bedroom, she can get around as fast crawling as I can walking.


Here was the first kiss that she didn't enjoy at all. At least Riley was very generous with hugs and kisses today so I got lots too.


Just being goofy, he walked around with these on for quite a while.

Here let me show you how to do it.


No, no it's more like this!


After this Kaleigh went down for a nap and Riley and I watched, can you guess, well you got it "Cars".

Just after Kaleigh got up Andy came home because he had some time between classes and nothing to do on campus. It was time to put Riley down and he really didn't want to go but he went in his room and played quietly for about 1.5 - 2 hours so that was good. Kaleigh was very happy to not have anyone touching her. She sat in her bouncy chair the whole time and just bounced to her hearts content.

Watching the kids in the afternoon sure makes the day go by fast. It was 1800 and Andy was arriving home before we knew it.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin