Thursday, February 19, 2009

Delivery

Got the call this morning saying the washer and dryer would be delivered between 1000 and 1300 so I was expecting 1300. Seeing as how I was ready for them at about 0630 anytime was late for me. They showed up at about 1130 so it wasn't to bad.

Things were going pretty well until one of the hoses decided it was going to leak so they couldn't put them where I wanted them and I just waited for Dan to get home to hook everything up. Dan has had really late days all week and today was no exception, he got home at about 1915. He hooked up the washer and made sure there were no leaks and got it place, will move the dryer tomorrow. Hopefully he will be home earlier, but it isn't looking promising. I can use both of them right now so I'm sure I will be doing some laundry tomorrow. Can't wait.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Enjoy them.

Lauri said...

I really just want to sit in front of them and watch them work, but that would be just plain silly. You would think I had never seen a front loading washing machine!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin